miercuri, 25 septembrie 2019

Intro to ManyCam for your VIPKid classroom.

https://bit.ly/2GrIHXi
This
is a quick video on how to get started with ManyCam in your VIPKid classroom. I tell you my opinion on which one to purchase as well as a quick rundown on how to use the features. I will make shorter videos for each feature. While ManyCam states their system requirements, I find it is too low when taking in account the VIPKid application and Chrome (if using Google Slides). If you really want to be successful, try to find a computer that will work. You don't have to spend a lot of money. I have a computer just for my work so I don't care about having many software packages or personal pictures. My computer has a 3.50ghz processor, 16 GB RAM, and a Dedicated Graphics card. It can handle everything I need to run ManyCam and my classroom with no IT issues. Are you interested in becoming a VIPKid Teacher? Click here to apply and use my code: SAMAN0076 https://t.vipkid.com.cn/mkt/landing/personal?referralToken=9de84eee25c4a608a95ce1c33186d259&refereeId=5973975 Find me on Facebook" VIPKid Teacher Sam

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu